ISRAEL & PETRA TOUR 2018
MARCH 5 – MARCH 19
14 DAYS/13 NIGHTS ON LAND
Join us for the tour of a lifetime!
Your life will never be the same after a trip to the Holy Land!
Our tour will begin in Northern Israel as we explore the area and set sail on the Sea of Galilee and get immersed (baptized) in the Jordan River. Additional tour sites included Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, Tabgha, Beth Shean, Jordan Valley, Jericho, Qumran, and Masada, a swim in the Dead Sea, and more! Additionally, we will have one full day to explore Petra, with a Wadi Rum jeep tour the following morning. We are excited to say we will be spending 5 full days in Jerusalem. Click HERE to view and download the full itinerary.
Trip Cost Includes (Double Occupancy Rate*):
- R/T Airfare from Phoenix, Arizona, to Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3-4 Star accommodations for 13 nights (+1 night on plane)
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner for 12 days as specified in itinerary, international flight meals
- Free Wi-Fi on tour bus
- Licensed Ministry of Tourism guide
- Departure tax and Visa for Jordan
- Entrance fees to sites visited (as listed on itinerary)
- Activity fees (except immersion gown)
- Traveler’s Kit (hat, map, 2 starter water bottles)
- Luggage & airport services upon arrival/departure
- Tips for bus driver & tour guide
*Double Occupancy Rate is $3800.
An additional $990 Single Supplement Fee will be charged for anyone traveling without a roommate.
What’s Not Included?
- Passport (must be valid through November 2018)
- Optional travel & medical insurance
- Optional sightseeing not listed in itinerary
- Additional airline surcharges and fuel taxes assessed
- Souvenirs, gifts, laundry, & congregation love offering
- Personal expenses & additional luggage charges
- Refreshments & snacks
The first tour group meeting will be held Saturday, September 16, at 1:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall.
- $300 per person non-refundable deposit
- Checks made payable to AMC
- Completed travel registration form for both room occupants (unless paying single supplement)
- Copy of valid passport for each passenger (passport expiration date must be November 2018 or later)
Don’t miss out…download and complete your travel registration form today!
U.S. Passport Links:
For additional information please contact the AMC office at 623-780-0172 and ask for Regina. We are open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1-5 pm.