2018 ISRAEL & PETRA TOUR
NOV 30 – DEC 13, 2018
Join us for the tour of a lifetime!
Your life will never be the same after a trip to the Holy Land!
We will explore northern Israel and set sail on the Sea of Galilee and get immersed (baptized) in the Jordan River. Additionally, we will tour Jaffa Port, Caesarea, Carmel, Banias Falls, Golan Heights, Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, Tabgha, Beth Shean, Jordan Valley, Jericho, Qumran, Masada, swim in the Dead Sea, and more! Also, we will have one full day to explore Petra in Jordan, with a Wadi Rum jeep tour the following morning. We are excited to say we will be spending 5 full days in Jerusalem, visiting the Western Wall (Wailing Wall) and tunnels, Mount of Olives, Pool of Bethesda, Garden Tomb and Gordon’s Calvary, Israel Museum, Temple Institute, Yad Vashem, Hezekiah’s Tunnel and the Pool of Siloam, and more. Plus 2 hours of sifting Temple Mount debris at an archaeological site! Click HERE for the full itinerary.
Trip Cost Includes (Double Occupancy Rate*):
- R/T Airfare from Phoenix, Arizona, to Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3-4 Star accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner as specified in itinerary, international flight meals
- Free Wi-Fi on tour bus
- Licensed Ministry of Tourism guide
- Departure tax and Visa for Jordan
- Entrance fees to sites visited (as listed on itinerary)
- Activity fees (except immersion gown)
- Travelers/medical insurance (group policy)
- Traveler’s Kit (hat, map, 2 starter water bottles)
- Luggage & airport services upon arrival/departure
- Tips for bus driver & tour guide
What’s Not Included?
- Passport (must be valid through June 2019)
- Single Supplement Fee – $690
- Optional sightseeing not listed in itinerary
- Additional airline surcharges and fuel taxes assessed
- Souvenirs, gifts, laundry, & congregation love offering
- Personal expenses & additional luggage charges
- Refreshments & snacks
Tour Registration Requirements:
- $300 per person non-refundable deposit
- Checks made payable to AMC
- Completed tour registration form for both room occupants (unless paying single supplement)
- Copy of valid passport for each passenger (passport expiration date must be June 2019 or later)
Don’t miss out…complete your online tour registration form today! Last day to register for the tour is September 3, 2018!! Click the registration form link below and register today!!!
U.S. Passport Links:
For additional information please contact the AMC office at 623-780-0172 and ask for Regina.
If you are serious about going, please call the office as soon as possible. Thank you!