Stay Connected with AMC
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All services, classes, and meetings are open to the public, as well as live-streamed. Face masks are no longer required, although we continue to encourage social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Anyone uncomfortable with not wearing a mask is welcome to wear a mask. Please respect the mask-wearing decisions of others.
To join an AMC live-streamed event, click the event in the list below. Even live-stream links are updated weekly.
- Shabbat Healing Service | Saturday | October 30 @ 10:17 am | Click to Access Live-Streamed Service.
- Shabbat Rosh Chodesh – Kislev | Saturday | November 6 @ 10:17 am Click to Access Live-Streamed Service.
- Erev Shabbat Services | Friday evenings @ 7 pm | Click to Access Live-Streamed Service.
- Shabbat Services | Saturday mornings @ 10:17 am | Click to Access Live-Streamed Service.
- Children’s Shabbat School | Every Shabbat during Sabbath Service – Ages 4 and Older.
- Midrash U Bible Study | Saturday mornings @ 8:30 am | Click to Access Live-Streamed Class.
- Discipleship Training Class | Tuesday evenings @ 7 pm | Click to Access Live-Streamed Class.
- Power Hour of Prayer | Thursday evenings @ 7 pm | Soaking and preparation begin at 6:30 pm.
- For Such A Time Radio Broadcasts | Sundays @ 1 pm | LIVE BROADCAST at KPXQ 1360 AM. Click HERE for radio broadcast library.
- Tabernacle Treasures is open before and after worship services. During the week by appointment only. To set an appointment, call the office at 623-780-0172 or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Tuesday through Thursday, 1-5 pm.
- Click HERE to go to the AMC services and classes video library.
- Click HERE to go to the “For Such A Time” radio broadcasts library.
In case you are wondering how to give tithes and offerings, you can directly access AMC’s secure online giving platform by clicking the green button below.
We also provide Text to Give at 623-263-1663.
Those who prefer to mail checks or money orders, please mail to: AMC, PO Box 11360, Glendale, AZ 85318-1360. As a safety precaution, please do not mail cash.
Thank you for your faithfulness in giving!
03/26/21 COVID-19 Update
Face masks are no longer required, although we continue to encourage social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Anyone uncomfortable with not wearing a mask is welcome to wear a mask. Please respect the mask-wearing decisions of others.
01/30/21 COVID-19 Update
AMC is delighted to announce we are re-opening our congregation to the public, beginning Tuesday, February 2, with Adult Education class at 7 pm.
01/28/21 COVID-19 Update
AMC is closely watching the COVID-19 case numbers, and PRAISE GOD, they are declining in Arizona and Maricopa County! If they continue to decrease, we soon may be able to open up our services, classes, and meetings to the public again, possibly as soon as Saturday, February 6.
01/01/21 COVID-19 Update
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Until further notice, effective January 7, all services, classes, and meetings are ONLINE ONLY or by conference call (prayer meetings). At this time, AMC believes this is the safest option to protect our congregants due to the spike in COVID-19 cases.
11/05/20 COVID-19 Update
For those who are unaware, all AMC services, classes, and prayer meetings are once again open to the public. You must wear a facemask when within 6′ of another person, and temperatures are taken for admittance to all AMC events.
09/10/20 COVID-19 Update
Effective Thursday, September 10, 2020, Thursday evening Power Hour of Prayer goes hybrid!
For those who want to attend Thursday evening in person, we welcome you back! Soaking & Personal Preparation time begins at 6:30 pm, followed by the Power Hour of Prayer at 7 pm.
Although we have reopened our doors for Thursday evening prayer, the prayer conference call will also be participating in our hybrid prayer meeting. So, check your emails for the weekly email invite that provides the call-in number and passcode.
If you are not on our email distribution, please call the office at 623-780-0172 and get added to the list so you don’t miss out.
As an FYI, AMC plans to reopen to the public on September 25 our Friday evening Erev Shabbat Service.
07/11/20 COVID-19 UPDATE
Effective July 11 Shabbat, in addition to requiring face masks, AMC now requires all in-person attendees to have their temperature taken before attending any AMC services, classes, and events.
Thank you for understanding and your cooperation with our new health safety measure as we endeavor to protect all who attend AMC events.
06/23/20 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
AMC is located in the city of Peoria, Arizona. To comply with Mayor Cathy Carlat’s recent proclamation, AMC is now requiring face masks for attenders of all AMC services, classes, and events, which must be worn covering the nose and mouth when within 6′ of another person.
According to state and federal health authorities, the risk of contracting the virus increases significantly when individuals are in enclosed spaces for extended periods and where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
5/27/20 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
Dear AMC Mishpochah:
The Leadership Team, Pastor Anita, and I are excited to reopen the sanctuary for Saturday Sabbath worship services beginning this coming Shabbat, Saturday, May 30. Due to the ease of government regulations, we feel the time is right to gradually reopen. Erev Shabbat services will remain online only until we get a better handle on reopening our services and events. Same as before the closure, we will be providing a high-quality online worship experience.
As a reminder, due to the inability to maintain social distancing, Shavuot Service will only be available online at 6 pm on Sunday, May 31. Additionally, due to social distancing concerns, AMC will not hold Onegs or children’s classes until further notice. If you have any questions, please call the office.
Our goal is to continue to share the Gospel message and point people to Messiah Yeshua while keeping in mind our Mishpochah’s safety. We do have cleaning and sanitizing measures in place. Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines established for your safety, as well as the safety of others.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, or in general not feeling well, please stay home and join the worship service online.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
For those vulnerable members who have the serious underlying medical conditions listed below and are at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19, for your safety, we prefer you to worship from home. We will notify you when to return.
- Chronic lung disease
- Moderate to severe asthma
- Serious heart conditions
- chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- Liver disease
Saturday Shabbat service attenders, please observe the following:
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Bringing and wearing your mask is recommended
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds after entering the AMC facilities and as needed
- Greet others from a distance, especially during our Shabbat Shalom greeting time
- New Covenant Passover will be handled differently; please listen to instructions
- Be alert for any changes in your health and take appropriate action
We know some feel this is too soon to reopen, and others feel it should have been sooner. Remember, if you don’t feel secure to attend AMC events in person, we invite you to watch online. Please be mindful we all have to be flexible and open to additional changes. We don’t expect anything to happen, and from what we know, praise God, none of our members have been sick with COVID-19.
Blessings in Messiah Yeshua,
Messianic Rabbi Allan Moorhead, Th.D. (h.c.)
Senior Congregation Leader
“Adonai will protect you from all evil. He will guard your life. Adonai will watch over your coming and your going from this time forth and forevermore.” — Psalm 121:7-8
The AMC office is open and answering your phone calls Tuesday through Thursday, 1-5 pm. Also, we are taking additional measures to ensure we sanitize our facilities throughout the week.
If you need prayer, please submit your prayer requests by email to email@example.com. All prayer requests will be printed and the leadership team will pray over them.